Thursday, October 21, 2010

update. Hawaiian life isn't too bad.

so im absolutely loving Hawaii. My family is great, my teacher is amazing, the school is AWESOME, and my students...i already love them. I have been here a whole week! It feels like so much longer I am completely acclimated to the time (i think) and the culture is something that I could definitely live with.
One thing that they eat a lot here ...that i could live without, is Spam musubi. its not terrible and I do eat it but it will never be a favorite i can promise that ha. the black on the outside is seaweed, the inside is rice and yes.... spam.


I have pictures to put up but the beauty of Hawaii can not be captured with even film. It is the most beautiful place on earth for sure. Here is one picture that Katharina, the german foreign exchange student took. I am really enjoying getting to know her she reminds me a lot of Luisa and makes me miss her even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment