Monday, October 25, 2010

Coming attractions.




Well good news, I am making friends haha. With friends comes a lot of plans and fun things to do.
One thing I love about Hawaii is-- there is always something to do.. something that is fun to do none the less.
Tomorrow Sam (one of the teachers at school.. she is from connecticut.) and I are going to Hula. it should be interesting.
Wednesday two students spend the night at my house and it is life group at Sam's house with people from Elevate.
Thursday My co-op it taking me to the Volcano! it is about 20 minutes down the road. I am so pumped to be up close and personal with a volcano. I can check that off my bucket list! I am sure ill have pictures.
and then who knows what the weekend will bring.

Another coming attraction is OAHU! I am going to another Island to spend thanksgiving with some family that lives in Hawaii. I am really excited. Each island is so much different... The big island is industry which is where I am living and the OAHU(where i am going)-- tourism and shopping. It should be a nice visit (0:

1 comment:

  1. i love reading your blog. glad to hear you are doing well and learning so much!! i'm very proud of you kay <3 keep updating us back here on the east coast ! much love and prayers.

    ReplyDelete