Monday, October 11, 2010

3 dayyys

the goodbyes have started. its a bummer but at the same time so exciting. I am packed and ready for this challenge. Its funny one of my favorite places to be is in an airport. I love watching people coming and going just guessing where they are headed. I hope i have some great airport stories to share soon!
This is roughly my flight itinerary so you can follow along with me on Thursday:

depart from pittsburgh: 11:15am (four hour flight)
arrive in Phoenix, AZ: 12:44 pm two hour time difference (2:44pm in PA)
Depart from AZ: 1:55pm (4:55pm in PA)
arrive in Honolulu: 5:28pm six hour time difference (11:28pm in PA)
Depart from Honolulu: 7:03pm (1:03AM in PA)
Arrive in HILO: 7:54pm (1:54AM in PA)


Ahh looking at it like that makes me tired.. please shoot my texts and such throughout the day, it will be a long one!
But this is what i have to look forward to when at my final touch down...

No comments:

Post a Comment