Thursday, May 13, 2010

hello summer.

So the first day back in altoona- calls for my summer list:
1. Finish reading the Old Testament
2. Catch up with an old friend
3. Get involved
4. Serve the community of Altoona
5. Be intentional
6. Spend lots of time with the Foust family. (Anna!)
7. Play in the rain
8. Watch Elvis movies with Gram
8. Be still
9. Wait on God
10. Practice my spanish
11. Add to my teacher library
12. Make a blanket with my mom
13. Laugh more than I cry
14. Make a new friend
15. Run Run Run
16. Be a blessing
17. Support a Cause
18. Finish my summer reading list
19. Be outside more than I am inside
20. Find contentment
21. Have ruthless trust in God
22. Ask hard questions
23. Step out of my comfort zone
24. Write Write Write
25. Memorize all of the United States Presidents in order!

I'm sure that there is more, but thats what i have been thinking about lately. (0: I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

  1. i love that one of your goals is memorize the presidents in order.

    ReplyDelete