Saturday, March 28, 2009

la vida loca


So life has been non stop.  no time to breathe.  Break was fantastic!!! I went to NYC with some family and friends.  This is Jess and I in the city at night, you have to love NYC shopping trips!
On spring break I also had the chance to spend some well needed bonding time with my beautiful Mother and Niece!  It was a lot of fun!  When I was looking at this picture I was amazed about how much my mom and I look alike!  Gweneth is getting so big so fast... it was soo soo nice to just play and be an aunt!  (:  I like being Aunt kay kay!
Oh yea! and I turned 21, very exciting... my brother and some other family met in MD for a little celebration.  We went to Carrabbas, it was quite good!
Katie, my sister in law and My brother got me these beautiful flowers. It made my birthday very special <3>
So then I get back to school... School is going extremely fast!  Student activities is picking up speed and I feel like I have NO time for any of it.  I am trying to not just go through the motions of like but sometimes I really need a reality check.  This picture is from one of the formal events that student activities put  on last night called Film Fest.  It was a great time.  We show student made films and everyone gets dressed up.  It is an award show, resembling the Oscars.  this the AWESOME staff that I work with (left to right)  Matthew, Nella, Ryan, Adam, Me, Katie, and Ben.  We make such a great team.  I love them!  It has been so awesome to watch us grow together as a team or my favorite word, family. (:  We just went through the interviewing for next year, I am not going to lie... im really sad that I am not going to be part of that staff but i will breathe a great sigh of relief when this year is all over.  
In other news.... we official have signed a lease to our first house for next school year AND I just received word of where my first placement of teaching is for next  semester!  I am going to Riverside school!  All in All life is good and I am thankful for the smile I have (:  Well thank you for being interested in my crazy life and remembering me in you r prayers!  Be a Blessing!

God is Love-
Kaylee 

No comments:

Post a Comment