Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Break is so close that I can taste it!

Wow break is so close... Spring break is EXACTLY what everyone needs!  The past couple days have been sweet (i havent been doing much studying or homework).  On Friday, we celebrated some birthdays... Ashlie and Tayler turned 20.  A bunch of people went to Pittsburgh to celebrate.  It was a lot of fun..because of student activities on the weekends it is hard for me to be available to celebrate with friends so it was nice to just go out and have fun!  Saturday was a lazy day, i should have been studying for History but instead Gretchen(my RA/friend)  and I found Titanic  on tv and spent the WHOLE day watching that and just hanging out.

On Saturday Holli and I put on a little activity for our friends (:  I'll give you a little background...  Holli and i have been talking about how we wanted to do something fun for a while, so at the beginning of the week Holli had an idea... It was called Dare night. we sent unanimous notes to some of our friends to meet us at a location to start the dare night.  We had about 15 people show up and play.. We had a list of things people had to complete and take pictures of... My team won!  It was a lot of fun and gave people a chance to hang out before break... there were a ton of laughs, hopefully people add pictures to facebook soon!  

Oh Sunday.. I looove sundays.. There is a small group of us that attends a church in Cranberry that we really enjoy.  I am really learning a lot, i am challenged and growing.  I am so thankful for our church.  After Church Diana and I decided to have a little birthday party for Stu, his birthday was last tuesday!  I am pretty proud of the cake I made for him!  (with lots of help from anna, one of my housemates)  It was fun (:  I have some great friends!

 
The icing made everyones mouth turn crazy colors!  (:  

No comments:

Post a Comment