Tuesday, August 25, 2009

its been a loooong time..

wow, well life has been a whirl wind.  Like i said before, I worked at one of the most incredible places in the World this summer.  Summers Best two weeks has flipped my world upside down.  God is so good, and He is good ALL the time.  Hopefully I will be able to put up pictures soon, but pictures wont even do  justice to what happened in my heart this summer.  Wow I miss Sb2w sooo much.  I have so many stories and so many memories that I will hold very very close to my heart forever.  I am not going to share them on here because I love conversation.  That is just one thing i learned this summer.  That communication and fellowship is necessary in the world we live in.  Just reading a blog or texting a quick message is not enough.  You learn from conversations, face to face conversation that are meaningful and it doesnt happen enough. I would love to have that conversation, with anyone who is willing to take time to do that.  (:  But camp is hard to explain.  "Camp, is just camp"  so close to my heart because I was changed.  God used a little (well huge) camp to change me- to radically change my heart.  I was sent there to serve children and lead them to Jesus.  Of course I was used to do just that but what really happened is God used those girls and the staff to challenge me to pursue Him with everything in my being.  I have made that promise to do that.  I will chase after Him with everything I have inside of me.  
Here are some quick memories that you may not get if you you never experienced camp (again- i would love to explain them to you)
1) dining hall singing (yes I'm number 3)
2) GITC
3) Canoe canoe?
4) Jill bontrager at the ropes course (: hahaha
5) "Jesus is good looking" .... "I'm sorry if I offended you by saying you were hott Jesus."
6) morning exercises (rain or shine)
7) 1 million 36 thousand 800 seconds of each and every term
8) heptathalon
9) CAb LEV 3rd term<3
10) and of course.... ROMANS ARE WHAT? RED HOTT (:

This doesnt even put a dent into what happened in boswell, Pa this summer. 


No comments:

Post a Comment