Saturday, April 17, 2010

Watch out for that signal-- when life as you know it ends.

I would have to say,, that life as I knew it has changed about twenty times in the past month or two.
Mexico has changed life as I once knew it forever and I love it. Here are some pictures of this past trip as promised.

The balcony view of Oasis where the team stays, my favorite view in the whole world

Risa, I, and our boys, Mario and Fernando at the taco stand for dinner one night. This is a really fun night, we take all the boys and staff that work at the boys home for tacos one night while we are in Mexico. They are so grateful for this opportunity. Its a great bonding time for us too. (:

RUTH.. isnt she precious? This is the first day we were in Mexico. Ruth remembered me and I scooped her up. (:


MY BOYS! I am convinced that they are my brothers and definitely meant to be in my life. Mario is in the white and Fernando is in the dark shirt. They are brothers who have been at the boys home since I started visiting Mexico. We have had a connection and continue to stay in touch. This year by far has been the hardest to be away from them, they are growing into men and maturing. I am proud to be part of their lives and know that God is going to do something great with their lives. I am learning how to support someone when all I have to offer is my love. It is always a challenge for me, especially when my love language is gifts. but the gift of love is the best gift of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment