Monday, April 26, 2010

A lot of ... Lasts

Geneva College, a place where I found who I was alongside some of the most beautiful people in the whole world. A place where the community comes together when there is hurt to support each other. A place that comes together to celebrate and worship the Lord. I have learned to live differently. Geneva is such a unique place and it has changed me forever. I cant believe that this chapter in my life is almost over. I'm not sad but Im conflicted because it is a sad thing but only half is ending for me this time. See, I have a semester left. Although I wont be on campus for that semester, I have one more chance to associate myself with being a Geneva College student. The sad part, all of the people I came in with, are leaving. This is it for them. This week is a start of many lasts for C3. As we go through our last- undergrad classes, Chapel, on campus jobs, tests, brig meals, education lab printing sprees, tiger pauses, grilled stickies, C3 visits, and picnics outside the student center. I just want you to know that I love each one of you and I am so thankful for Geneva and here's the reason- I'm changed, I have found my mission and passion here, but most importantly I have met the most beautiful people that life has to offer in a little town called Beaver Falls. I couldn't be more thankful for you girls, I can't wait to see what the Lord is going to do with your lives, and I am excited to be apart of each of them! Enjoy our lasts

No comments:

Post a Comment