Sunday, February 28, 2010

Life as I know it

A list of things that i love about my life right now:

1. The fact that I am going to Mexico with a SWEET team of people on Saturday
2. Having a dress down day at the school that I am working at on a MONDAY (does this make me a legit teacher? ...When i get excited about wearing jeans?) I hope so!!
3. I am fully caught up with school work and do not have to stress out
4. Friday, Diana and I are declaring an OC day (what a great way to start Spring Break)
4. I am now on a budget to save money ( this was brought on from a recent over draft ) but having a money plan makes me feel sophisticated and organized
5. Oh an the Bachelor final rose is on tomorrow and I get to stay up late and watch the whole thing.. wow teaching has made me pretty lame (:
6. The family shopping trip with Aly and Diana was great too (: ohh senior year.

What are things that you love about life as you know it?

No comments:

Post a Comment