Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Just another day

today is just another busy/crazy day here at Geneva.... Although im a student, sometimes it's the least of my worries.. Student activities is putting on a concert tonight with Tyrone Wells and Joy Ike, it should be pretty sweet.  Hopefully i will have pictures to come later this week.  today... i am learning patience.  Im am learning that i need to have more of it and it something that is required of me.  Im learning to wait on God and trust that what he has in store for me in EVEY aspect of my life will be worth being patient.  

On another note.. it is a beautiful day in Beaver falls!  It is soooo nice to finally see sunshine, it has been a LONG winter.  Spring break is next week and i couldnt be more excited!  Classes get cancelled on friday so i have an extra day which I am not mad about at all!  I went for a walk today and it reminded me of how much I enjoy being outside.. We/I am planning a camp out as soon as it is nice out.  So that should be fun... again i have to be patient to wait for nicer weather... 

This is somewhat of a ramble but it's just other day in the life...  (:

No comments:

Post a Comment